dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, June 05, 2020

guess I'm tired of paragraphs



shifting
priorities, behaviors, ideas, understandings, concepts--the earth (there was a quake the other day)

changing
beliefs, needs, the past, the future, reality, social structure, climate, me and Ming and the people we love as we age and learn and deepen our understandings

wanting
newness, possibility, support, love, flexibility, pleasure, good sleep, delicious strawberries

hurting
loss of living mom, confusion, behavior not matching values, injustice, lack of resources, violence in the world, being the wrong temperature

healing
insight, emoting, talking it out, body movement and care, time, relative safety at home, water, sunlight, freedom

priorities
Ming, touch pleasure, visioning, healing, community, change / growth

ways I want to move
trikeriding, dancing, smiling, cooking, intentionally, joyfully, with all of me present

things I want to wipe clean
unhelpful expectations, what's holding me back, humorlessness, confusion, the bathroom floor

gratitude
being patient with the world and myself, perspective that what seems urgent doesn't require stumbling over myself to get to, I have everything I need, options for change and newness, true love abundant and real filling my life with meaningful fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home