dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, February 20, 2006

mutant tree day four

Today was a non-day. I paced myself and budgeted my breaks so wisely that I found myself unphased and mostly unharmed at 4:40 quitting time. White petals were everywhere on my walks. You know those trees think it's spring.

They had trail mix for afternoon snack with high-end fruits like dried pineapple, cherries, and papaya. I'm crazy about banana chips. They taste like artifical banana flavor, which I love from childhood (when we would ride our bikes to Circle K with candy money).

Erik cleaned the mold of the bookshelf wall and earned major points in our emotional accounting system. Just kidding!

I submitted three poems to an unmentioned journal yesterday. Send your kisses in the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home