dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, October 29, 2006

nothing else

Today I saw written in the dust of a back window of a car: Love you forever. I don't know if I've mentioned here that I would like my next master's degree to be in the anthropology of car dust writing.

I went to Trader Joe's by myself for the first time today. It went perfectly, even parking and unparking.

Lately some students taking a class at cal state Sacramento have been showing up to Vedanta for worship service. I like overhearing what my friend P says to them. They're taking some kind of spirituality class....

Having brown rice with flax oil for lunch, and it's good. Avocados have been Too Much for me lately. What else, what else?

2 Comments:

  • At October 29, 2006 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Myriad of Heavens #43

    A word says what it can,
    In the way that an inch
    Says it is on a path
    To the sun.

    Tim Scannell
    Port Angeles WA

    even so..., really loved your
    'from 1976 to 1985' & 'who matters'

    braaaaaaaaaaaaaavo!!! :):)

     
  • At October 30, 2006 12:28 PM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    Thanks for your poetry compliment. And for your poem.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home