dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, February 16, 2007

plum jam and zines

For Christmas my swami gave me some plum jam, made there--I don't know where the plum tree is. But today I've tried it for the first time, and it's just lovely. I don't know that I had eaten plum jam before. But it's just like you'd imagine--like plum sauce, but really sweet instead of really salty, and good on toast.

Today was warm in the afternoon. Erik and I are reading Clouds of Witness by Dorothy Sayers, and I made some more photocopies. Everything's bound. But I'm not sure if I'm going to send functionally ill by itself or wait until ELM #40 is finished and send them together to save on postage.

Yesterday my dear A sent the cover she made for ELM #40, and I love it.

At any rate, I'm sending functionally ill to the people I've recently written letters to, so a few people will read it soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home