dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

bingo

This morning I ran errands then pulled weeds for an hour at Vedanta, out front, with P and M. It was fun and good company, but my energy level was / is low, so I couldn't go the usual two hours.

At Whole Foods afterwards, when I paid, the checker called me Miss. I left wondering if I look so ugly no one would marry me, or if I'm having a particularly young-looking day, if my wedding ring has lost its sparkle. Maybe I bought so little that I looked single. Or I'm of the age where married women have kids with them, so I must not be married.

Speaking of little kids, brother's girlfriend's #3 is a boy. He's due in August.

I like bringing a Trader Joe bag to Whole Foods and vice versa.

You know this building that's been having construction done upon it for two years now, at least? The huge, warehouse-like building. Well, today I saw the worker affixing big red letters to the side, and guess what it says. BINGO CENTER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home