dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, April 13, 2007

sir sleeps a lot

Yesterday I had a severe craving for fake lunch meat, so we went to Whole Foods and got some, along with bread. Then we came home and went to bed even though it was only 7. The neighbor was playing music loudly, but we didn't care. We let the bass lull us. Still sick.

The promise was broken: the fax wasn't faxed. So we won't know the results of the blood test until my next appointment, which is June 14th. I'm not a squeaky wheel.

Anyway, taxes are done at least. I photocopied forms and mailed them yesterday with extra postage for good measure. Since we work for so many different companies, there are lots of little papers. Erik says they're W-2s. I'm banned from doing taxes since the year I messed up, which is fine with me if it's fine with him.

Today Erik can sit and write with a fresh morning mind rather than giving his morning mind to an ungrateful company, which we have discussed before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home