dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, April 05, 2007

answer

A lot of fowl live over there by Vedanta. I think this particular chicken was just struck by the crossing-the-street mood. Maybe he thought some better bugs to eat were over there, or maybe he needed to keep an eye on some hens. I didn't feel like investigating--I just kept driving. Personally, I find chickens to be pretty dumb, and thinking about their motives might not be the most rewarding activity.

As for the one who startled me, I don't think it was intentional, but I don't really know much about the timing of rooster crows. I'm just sure it isn't always at dawn.

Another strange chicken activity I saw recently--day before yesterday?--was a chicken frolicking with a rabbit. It was a white, pet rabbit. They looked so Easter-ish together.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home