dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, May 06, 2007

just regular life

Yesterday morning, Erik worked. I stayed home binding zines. Then in the afternoon, I had choir practice and went to see my friend K. We went to a special library then sat on her porch talking and eating fruit.

This morning I went to worship like usual and was able to find some peace there, much needed.

Kitty's been extra-demanding, and fighting with some neighbor cat when he goes out--not the kind of fighting where anyone gets hurt, but there are ugly howls that worry us and make us feel like we should do something about our menace.

It's supposed to be 94 tomorrow and just as hot the next day. Mid-May is so changeable. Today is windy with gusts, wind before the heat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home