dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, August 09, 2007

green plums

Today I worked on issue 42 of Erik and Laura-Marie Magazine, read The Fear Book by Cheri Huber, and read about six zines from my zine pile.

I finished the interesting green plums I was given at Vedanta. They were delicious, and the skin wasn't sour.

I emailed friends and talked on the phone with an old friend L.

I called county pharmacy and found out that the three needed prescriptions are ready for pick up at line A, "A as in Adam," so I'll do that tomorrow morning first thing.

Erik and I are reading Amanda Cross' mystery The James Joyce Murder, which is fun.

My monitor is slowly going out. Every once in a while everything goes fuzzy, and there's a little sound.

1 Comments:

  • At August 14, 2007 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I remember when my monitor died. There was a sharp noise and smoke (smoke!!!) and it was all over. We replaced it by rescuing another monitor from the curb.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home