dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, November 24, 2007

safe at home

We're home safe from our Thanksgiving travels. The holiday was beautiful. My favorite food was the buttery stuffing. My mom put in a minimum of celery, so it was perfect--well-seasoned and tasty and melt-in-your-mouth.

Today I had Jagadahtri puja, which meant being there at 8 to help set up, choir practice, the puja itself, serving lunch, and then working in the bookstore after lunch. It was a full day.

Then this evening I saw my friend H for tapas downtown. It was delicious. After dinner we went to coffee--I got hot milk and put in honey to sweeten it--not enough honey. I should have used twice as much. But it was still good.

Now I'm sleepy. I'm swallowing my pills and off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home