dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, May 17, 2008

the heat

I notice my blogging's been sparse. I think it's the heat. I'm still getting used to this crap. This afternoon when yahoo! said it was 97 outside, the clock in the livingroom said it was 87 in here. That's with the air conditioner blasting for hours and hours. So 87 is still pretty hot, and I wish the air conditioner was more powerful. We have a plan to rearrange the livingroom a bit so that my desk will be more in the path of the air conditioner's wind.

Current SAT session's supposed to score out Tuesday. We have an in-person scoring job Thursday and Friday. So we hope to do the rearranging on Wednesday.

Also on Wednesday I want to see if our mechanic will put a new battery in the truck. Yep, it was bad after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home