dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, May 12, 2008

robots obey what the children say

Erik is out at a Zen meeting, and I'm listening to my favorite They Might Be Giants songs. I just ran out of internet.

This morning I went to Vedanta to work with P. Rather than our usual gardening, we were working on sending out bulletins. I was in charge of the folding machine. I also stuffed envelopes and sealed some envelopes with glue stick. Usually she does bulletins with J, but J's brother is in town, so she's spending time with him.

P and I were working, and J peeked her head in. She was looking for someone other than us--looking for Swami, I assume. Then we heard her introducing her brother to someone in the hall (Swami, I assume). But it hurt my feelings a tiny bit that she didn't want her brother to meet us too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home