dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, July 25, 2008

everyone loves you--why should they not?

Something wonderful happened the other day: I went on the extended release version of one of my medications. Before, I had to take it twice a day and almost always forgot my second dose. So now I should be healthier.

Today we finished working our two day job outside the home. The morning was tough. I missed a few papers and was nearly in tears--this was after a confrontation that made me very uncomfortable, some jackass spouting jackassery at the people in charge about how they don't know what they're doing. He was incorrect anyway. I think everyone was uncomfortable, but it gave me a trapped feeling, like I needed to go, but it was work, so I wasn't allowed to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home