dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

fight!

Last night there was an apartment complex fight. The crazy lady vs whoever. We listened to the yelling and cursing as we lay in bed. Finally I got up around 11 to put in earplugs.

This morning we went for a walk at McKinley park than sat on a bench by the duck pond. I read zines and wrote in my journal. Erik wrote haiku. We stayed for a long time. Then we went to the co-op for soy sauce.

Now I'm drinking decaf green tea with soymilk. I just read Postsecret. This morning I read an interesting article about an ex-vegan who now butchers his own pigs. He was a straight edge punk rocker, and he said that on the road they lived on Twizzlers and Fritos. Personally, I love Fritos but never let myself buy them. They've only got three ingredients: corn, corn oil, and salt. But the corn's probably GMO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home