dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, November 01, 2008

clip

Last night was super rough--Kitty had us up for hours. I guess he was in a hunting mood and mad we wouldn't let him out. It's one thing to keep us up, but I worry about the downstairs neighbors.

Very rainy here. I have a headache. Yesterday we went to McKinley Park so Erik could jog. I read my mail and wrote a letter to my friend J in New York.

My to do list ended up having 47 items on it, but I've taken care of a few. Tomorrow I'm having tea with my friend K, and Monday I'm seeing a movie with my friend H--we're watching it at her place, one of my very favorite movies: Me and You and Everyone We Know.

2 Comments:

  • At November 01, 2008 6:55 PM, Blogger HardtravelingHero said…

    I'm not sure what that was about, but it was funny at first, if a little slow and boring, and then it got disturbing. Am I merely seeing it out of context?

     
  • At November 02, 2008 8:20 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    I can see why a person would find it disturbing. Might be different for you if you saw the whole thing. I found it moving and cried again watching the clip (it's actually three clips put together), but I have the context. Anyway, it's nice of you to watch it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home