dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

sugar rush

It all began with a craving for vegan marshmallows. It led to a purchase from Cosmo's Vegan Shoppe. And today my package arrived! I knew it was supposed to arrive today, so I waited for the knock of the UPS delivery person. Finally it came.

The box was hard to open. Everything was well-packed and undamaged.

The first thing I tried was the Old Fashioned Carob Glazed doughnut by Nutrilicious. It was so good. I tried to save half, but I didn't succeed.

Then I tried a marshmallow by Sweet & Sara. It was squishy and marshmallowy and very sweet. I tried another. Definitely squishy and marshmallowy and very sweet. I hadn't had a marshmallow since I was...16 years old? Or maybe did I make some exception after that? I can't remember. But it had been a long time.

Then I tried the vanilla lip balm made by The Merry Hempsters. I read a review saying it would not be very vanilla-y, and the review was right, but I like it.

Everything has been put in the fridge for safekeeping. It's mostly candy, another doughnut, and a vegan mac & cheese mix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home