dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

scanner

I want a scanner so I can scan stuff. For example, I want to review products (food products) on my blog, and I would like to be able to scan the labels so there's a visual.

So I asked on freecycle, but I didn't mention that it needs to be compatible with Vista, so I got some offers, but I guess the scanners were too old because there were no Vista drivers available. I'm still waiting to hear back from someone with a model number so I can see if the scanner she's offering me has a Vista driver, but I guess it's a long shot.

We had a scanner a long time ago, but we had problems with it and ended up giving it to Erik's friend T. It worked for him for a while and then broke. I asked on freecycle for a SCSI scanner because my USB ports were broken? And someone gave me one, but then we couldn't get it to work, and I think I ended up refreecycling it. Now I have a new computer (few months ago) and all the ports work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home