dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, April 06, 2009

Bariani olive oil

The other day I was at the co-op, and we needed olive oil. So I was standing there staring at my choices, when someone walked up and grabbed a bottle of Bariani Olive Oil. I noticed on the label it said it was from California. So I decided to buy local and chose that one.

I wanted to try it by itself, so we bought some Acme bread at the co-op today, and I poured some of the olive oil on a plate to dip the bread in, and it's the best olive oil I've ever tried in my life. I was reading the label more carefully and saw that it's from Sacramento! And just now I looked it up online and saw some rave reviews, so I'm not the only one who thinks it's the best.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home