dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, November 29, 2009

more food

Erik's having one of his headaches that last multiple days, but he's doing yoga this morning before it gets bad and hopes to stave it off. I have a ton of transcribing to do, but I'm taking a break. I've been in close contact with my boss P, and we're working hard to get this done and ready for the book binder. Then I'll have some days off before the December SAT scoring session starts on the 10th. I want to do Christmas cards and make a CD for my loved friend A who's still in the hospital.

My mom bought us a ton of food at Costco on Sunday. I love the organic quinoa, asparagus, bread, avocados, blueberries, bananas, cashews, soymilk, refried beans, canned diced tomatoes, fresh garlic. Erik enjoys the cantaloupes. Sunday we also bought fresh strawberries from a strawberry stand, and I still have some of those. They're best the first day but good other days too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home