dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

61 cents

Today we went to our favorite cafe and the co-op. Then we walked half an hour at our favorite park.

Erik's best friend T was at the cafe. He was using his computer, on the far side of the room, and Erik spotted him after we'd been there about 20 minutes. T showed Erik pictures, like a picture of the woman he's dating. Then T left--he was going to the gym.

I made some delicious tofu scramble for dinner. Lately I've been adding broccoli.

Today I went to the post office and waited in line about 15 minutes. I picked up a package that was waiting for me. My friend G sent me fabulous, fabulous things. I wish the damn mail carriers would leave packages in front of my door. But I bought some stamps too, nice red New Year ones, and sent some copies of Please Pass the Plants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home