dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, February 04, 2010

mysterious day

Wrote an essay about quitting facebook for the next ELM. Don't know what I did all day, but it wasn't score SAT. We tried to go for a walk but it was cold and raining so we only made it around the block. We're nearing the end of the scoring session. P called and I called him back and he wants me to do some proofreading for him starting tomorrow, but he seems to have the transcribing under control. Tomorrow night's Samiti, but I don't know if I can do it. Still haven't baked pumpkin bread. When SAT's over we will have fun. I need to go to the Art Ellis place to see if I can find green waxed thread in the shade I'd like, we need to deposit checks, we need to get groceries. Clean the apartment. Um, what's fun? Soon Please Pass the Plants will be all done and we can go to Berkeley to make copies. Today I got fabulous mail from the ButterSwords: a funny letter, a neat dice game in its own little case, dino stickers, animal superhero stickers, promo minis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home