dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

call for submissions to bra zine

This is a call for submissions for a zine about bras that my friend Elizabeth is putting together. I wrote something for it and hope you will too.

*******

I want to put together a zine all about bras. I was writing a piece
about bras for a zine I was working on about clothes and I just
thought...I wonder what other peoples' stories and thoughts about bras
are...I'd like to put a zine together about that.

Possible things to write about:
-first bra, favourite bra, why you love/hate bras
-bra washing tips, bra fashion tips
-historial facts/essays about bras
-where you buy bras and why
-dealing with having an odd bra size
-to wear a bra, or not to wear a bra?
-any interesting personal story relating to bras, bra shopping
-have you ever been professionally fitted for a bra?
-if you're a male, what do you think about bras?

Please send submissions/questions to: petitspoissons AT gmail.com and put BRA ZINE in the subject line.
No fixed deadline...as soon as I have enough material I will print the zine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home