dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, August 14, 2010

all

Yesterday I didn't leave the apartment, not even to check the mail (Erik checked it). I was recovering from the SF trip and reading. I'm in the middle of Case Histories by Kate Atkinson. I don't think it's good for me, but it's utterly compelling, so I'm going to finish it.

But it's Second Saturday. We might look at some art, or maybe Erik is already--he's out with T, who got a haircut today and looks different. I got home from helping P with the bulletin, and those two were sitting on the apartment complex's front steps looking at photos on T's camera.

I've been eating slightly overripe mangoes. Drinking hibiscus tea. Messing around on the computer. And that is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home