dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, October 28, 2010

satisfaction

Today I did something fully satisfying--I made the cover for ELM 49. I don't have the text done--this is very unusual for me. Usually I have the text done first and the cover is a last minute thing. It turned out just like I envisioned. How often can we envision something and then make our vision come true?

Today we went to a lot of thrift stores. Erik likes to look for hiking stuff. I found some Frida Kahlo stationary and some Hawaii postcards. Oh, and some jeans.

Tonight there was writers group. I worked on ATCs. I actually completed some, but my style is so minimalist. I'm afraid most artists would look down on my creations. I hope to scan some tomorrow and post the scans here.

1 Comments:

  • At October 29, 2010 9:17 PM, Anonymous Arun said…

    Minimalism is the way to go! I love minimalism!
    "Brevity is the soul of the wit!" :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home