dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, October 04, 2010

visits

Yesterday afternoon we went to our favorite cafe to meet A. It was our first time meeting him in person, and he impressed us. It's great to have a new friend. We gave him back a movie he'd sent us in the mail, and we gave him a stack of zines and a mix cd. He had a cappuccino, and we had tea.

So other than Erik's hiking, that was the big event of the weekend. Today it's cool outside with a wind. M is coming to see me. She forgot, and I called her a little while ago, waking her up. Oops.

"Are you coming to see me today?" I asked.

"Am I supposed to?" she asked, sleepy.

One of our neighbors has a terrible cough. When she coughs, she makes a terrible gagging kind of sound to go along with it. I wish she would get better. I used to be a smoker myself, and I know how hard it can be to quit, but I wish she would quit smoking too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home