dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, June 24, 2011

still

Yesterday I finished a long letter to my friend M in Utica. It was the first truly long letter I had written in quite a while. Felt good. She asks lots of excellent questions. So I answered them.

My big trip is coming up. I'll be in New York for 11 days. I have never been to the east coast before. I've never been east of Missouri. It's time for me to start making a packing list and getting more ready psychologically.

I bought a beautiful cauliflower and wanted to make a special sauce to put it in. I used to make this delicious sauce like an enchilada sauce for nopalitos, but I lost the recipe, so I'm trying to find one online and not having luck.

We were up early thanks to Kitty. It was in the low 100s for a while, but now it's back to more reasonable temperatures. Still I want to walk in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home