dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, September 22, 2011

reception and meal

Yesterday we went to an art opening, an art show at the SMUD building called Iconic Sacramento. The art is fantastic--it's a brilliant show. And the strawberries were pretty good. The water was called smart water, and Erik said it came from a smart glacier.

Erik's best friend T is one of the three featured artists, and we hung around with him and his family. Afterward we all went out to dinner at a brew pub called Hoppy's. I got a veggie burger--I was bewildered when they asked how I wanted it cooked. I just couldn't believe they were giving me options as if it were meat. So I said yes to the first option given to me: medium well. That was a mistake, as they cooked the hell out of it. But it was still okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home