dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, October 20, 2011

daytrip

Today we went to the East Bay and had hecka fun. First I made photocopies of the new zine. Then we went to Indian-Pakistani food for lunch. Then we stopped by Berkeley Bowl where I got some nice tomatoes, our favorite salad dressing, and more. Our favorite salad dressing is Amy's Woodstock.

Then we went to Oakland for an afternoon at Oakland Museum of California. That museum is awesome. There's so much to see! And it's mostly wonderful. Then we stopped by Rock Paper Scissors Collective where we read zines in the zine library (they have functionally ill 7) and I bought a few cards. I really like it there.

Then we drove home. I talked to my bestie on the phone for a long time. At home I made avocado sandwiches on olive bread, and now I'm so sleepy. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home