dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, October 12, 2013

horn trouble

Today we were doing bread pickup when the horn started honking even when Ming wasn't pressing it.  That's no good.  It was honking more and more.

So we were going to disconnect the battery and have it towed, but Ming didn't have the tool to disconnect it, so we called neighbors then called AAA.

Meanwhile I was feeling really incapable of handling reality, so I called K, and she picked me up and took me home.  It was great to be rescued.

The AAA tow truck driver didn't do anything, just told Ming to drive home, which he did.  Home, Ming read the Chilton and found out which fuse to pull.  Dad said to pull the horn's wire, but Ming didn't see it.  So Ming pulled the fuse, and now we have a mute truck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home