dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, February 10, 2014

free

Yesterday we went to this Satsang and saw a Homa fire.  It was fantastic.  We were a little outside the inner circle so didn't participate hands on, which is fine because it gives me something to look forward to.  Then we chanted the gayatri mantra 108 times, which was amazing.  It took about half an hour.  Temporarily, life was chanting.  I like that mantra, so it was really fun.  We left early, contributing apple juice, and we liked it.

Then we went out to dinner, Indian food, and that was expensive.  Oh well.  Shoulda checked the menu before we sat down, maybe, though the papadums were free.

Just a little while ago our friends left.  We got hugs, and one friend kissed me on the cheek.  So we have this place almost to ourselves again.

I want to grocery shop and go out into the desert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home