dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, June 16, 2014

pluot, air mail, dental mysteries

This plum-looking pluot got separated from the other fruit and has been on the counter for a while.  It looks a little beat up.  I said I would eat it, but I don't seem to be eating it.

Apropos to nothing, I was told by a postal employee that air mail doesn't exist anymore, but if I pay for an overseas letter using the automatic postal machine, it says to mark the envelope "air mail" and "par avion."  So I don't know what to believe.

Another non-sequitur is that when I got my last wisdom tooth pulled, once it was out, they seemed to pack something in the hole.  Maybe some...anti-infection dissolving stuff?  I just don't know.  I would really like if dental workers would explain what they're doing more, how far along they are, how it's going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home