dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, September 08, 2014

Musee Mechanique realized

Gmorning.  Yesterday was fantastic.  We enjoyed the Musee Mechanique.  I got a typewriter fortune, so wonderful, for only fifty cents.  I played Bust-a-Move II for maybe half an hour, being challenged by Ming and his second son and beating them both.  Was fun.  But I kind of wanted to play Whack A Mole but didn't.  I listened to a piano play me a song.  I wanted to hear another song but put my quarter in the wrong slot.  So there are reasons to go back.

Then Japantown was more exhausting then fun, maybe, and it's always so warm in that mall.  But I looked at some Japanese notebooks (don't need any but like to look) and bought two stationery things at the discount store.  Some red envelopes with pics of Japanese toys on them and some clover stationery.

This morning I was up early from a nightmare about being trapped on an island and realizing we were all going to die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home