dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, September 28, 2014

too busy

Yesterday I saw a friend for coffee.  We had fun talking, and then Ming showed up to pick me up and take me on a banana run. 

Then we went to our loved cafe for writers group.  It was fun.  I wrote a longish non-fiction thing that I might include in a zine someday.

Then we had to run because we had to cook soyrizo rice for dinner.  It went well.  It turned out tasty.

Then we went to this potluck party and enjoyed meeting some people.  It was at our new friend's place in his big backyard.  He gave a tour of the trees and plants.  People drank a lot of wine.  I liked the people.

Then we had to leave the party for a while to do Food Not Bombs bread pickup.  There was very little extra bread yesterday, so it was easier than usual.

We spoke to lots of interesting people at the party.  Aerial mosquito spraying, Las Vegas, birding, harlequin bugs, veganness, Animal Place animal sanctuary, the leaky paper plates, the food we were eating.

Once home I needed some brainwash because my head was too full of people.  But I eventually settled down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home