dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, December 20, 2014

cookie dough balls

This morning I made some cookie dough balls.  They were based on this recipe.

http://blog.trailcooking.com/2012/08/10/raw-cookie-dough-balls

I didn't want to buy coconut flour or coconut milk, so I used regular flour and soymilk, both of which I had on hand.  And we keep our apartment cold in the winter, so our coconut oil is solid right now.  So I used peanut oil instead, which I had on hand.

3/4 cup almond meal
3 tbsp coconut
1 tbsp peanut oil
1 tbsp flour
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp soymilk
1 tbsp vanilla
pinch fine salt
1/4 cup chocolate chips, half chopped

Combine everything but the chocolate chips.  Then add in the chocolate chips.  Form into tbsp balls.  Chill.  Makes 10 or so.

But we ate a few without chilling.  So delicious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home