dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, February 01, 2015

downsizing

Yesterday we did small things.  We went to the library and walked around the park.  I hung out at Coffee Garden, reading and writing.  We did bread pickup for Food Not Bombs.  I played Draw Something with my mom.  We intended to go to to the co-op for nutritional yeast and never did.  Maybe we'll do that today.

I'm trying to sort and throw things away and figure out books to get rid of and how.  Selling them is such a pain. 

I've been keeping my inbox really empty, writing back to personal emails quickly.  It's good but strange to have an empty inbox.  At least the "primary" tab is empty.  The tab for mass emails and promotional emails is overfull.  

Cleaning my desk, I found some Eastergrass seeds my penpal from Finland sent me.  I never grew the Eastergrass.  So what do I do with the seeds?  I feel like someone would want them, but I don't know who.  I could send them back to her, but they probably cost less than postage.  I guess I'll just throw them away.

Everything is a decision like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home