dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

promises

Yesterday we went to Berkeley.  There were mishaps, none of them serious or dangerous.  Missed connections, misbehavior, miscommunication. 

We had fun too.  My favorite part was sitting at Longhaul Infoshop with Ming and our friend A, drinking warm beverages, enjoying the quiet space before it opened.  It felt really good to stare at the curtains and talk or not talk. 

Another fun thing was running into a peace walker friend at Sconehenge. 

I wish I took pictures.  I wish I had something to show you. 

We're helping with two big events and are busy with logistics: planning emails, trying to figure stuff out.  When who's arriving where, who's doing what with whose help.  Numbers and promises.  Ming and I are doing lunch.  But there are a lot of unknowns. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home