dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, March 06, 2015

savoring here

I wish I was a person who didn't accumulate so much stationery, zines, and other paper stuff.  How many times have you heard me complain about how messy my desk is?  Maybe lotsa times. 

We had noodles for dinner.  They were boring.  I wasn't thinking straight or I would have added some garlic and ginger.  It's to the point where I don't want to buy any more food, just use up what we have, but can we live on canned tomato sauce and government green beans?  No way.

We made it home safe from Las Vegas.  But soon Las Vegas will be home.  I feel torn.  I wish we were already there.  But I want to savor here.  We'll be back.  But never like this.  I love this small apartment.  I will miss it but hopefully not dream about it too much.  Not those terrible dreams that I left important things behind.  I dreamt like that when I left Rovana.

It's exhausting.  So exhausting I gotta go to bed.  Gnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home