dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

fear list

I am annoyed with the constant tv that's playing at the undisclosed location.  It drives me crazy.  Also the dog drives me crazy.  He still barks at me.

Today we'll go for a walk and to the farmers market.  Yesterday we went to see my bestie in Goleta.

I am stressed about too many things.

--my student loan (they need more documentation before processing my income-based repayment)
--the Social Security hearing that's happening in mid-March
--doing lunches for Shut Down Creech and not knowing if people will help
--pleasing the lunch eaters
--lunch budget
--the final walk through for the apartment moveout
--the tv driving me crazy
--the dog driving me crazy by barking at me, sniffing me, etc
--Dad barking at the dog
--the going-away party and are we supposed to decorate and how about music?
--packing and getting rid of things
--saying goodbye to friends
--whether all the stuff will fit in the trailer
--fear of snapping at the friends who will help us
--fear of losing it
--getting services in Las Vegas
--getting a psychiatrist before my meds run out
--paying for car registration in Nevada
--money
--desert insects
--desert summer
--if a jerkish person comes to live with us
--lack of control

Okay, that's enough for now.  I will list more as they occur to me.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home