dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, June 14, 2015

big cook

Five pounds of black-eyed peas are cooked.  I put cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, onions, garlic, canned tomatoes, olive oil, cumin, and spinach.

Nine cups of brown rice are cooked.  I put olive oil, onions, garlic, carrots, better than bouillon, and chili powder.

Ten pounds of potatoes are cooked.  I put salt, olive oil, and red bell pepper.  Maybe I should add some black pepper?

A few pounds of snap peas are bagged up in foldover sandwich bags--Ming washed them and bagged them.  Ming also chopped veggies and has helped me pull out the potatoes from the oven so I could stir.

It's not as hot in here as I thought it would be.  I think the swamp cooler is working better today.  We have to leave here at 10 to get to G's at 10:15 or so to pick up the condiment box.  And then be at the park at 10:30.

Last night we went to a meeting.  Then our friends were going to a dry lake bed.  I hope it didn't rain on their fire too much.  I can't stay up all night like they can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home