dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, June 06, 2015

peanut butter shake

We played cards again, this time with Ming, and didn't make it to 250 even.  Mom had 215 when we called it a day.

I saw my bestie yesterday.  We went to El Pueblito and had chile rellenos.  We went to the park and walked around the ponds a little and talked.  We went looking for a peanut butter shake.  Natural Cafe doesn't have them anymore, but I got one at Blenders by ordering peanut butter banana without the banana.  It was a good quest.

Have I told you about my parents' dog Buddy?  He's a half-lab, half-pitbull.  He has an anxiety problem.  He barks at me and Ming.

My parents are talking about who else in our family is a pain in the butt.  "I'm easygoing," I claimed.

"Do you want another cuppa?" Dad asked Mom.

"I'll have a Constant Comment," Mom said, which is my fav.

"I'll give you a constant comment," Dad said.  "You're a pain in the butt too."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home