dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, June 15, 2015

trunk water

Yesterday afternoon I napped two hours then slept all night so maybe I'm caught up now.  But it's supposed to hit 109 today and be 100 by 11.  I don't think I want to go to Food Not Bombs on account of heat.  But it would be good to see friends.

I'm binding zines and listening to Of Montreal, which is so strange.  We danced to Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer? and now I'm hearing Skeletal Lamping.  We need to go to our storage facility and pick up meds after 10.  I should have requested an earlier time.

Sorry for the mundaneness.  I'm thinking about when we visited our friend S in Salt Lake City and ate ice cream with microwaved hot fudge a lot.  I'm thinking about the contrast of cold ice cream with hot fudge.  S wanted the hot fudge really hot while I was happy with warm.

I'm afraid of driving when it's this hot because what if our car breaks down and we get heat stroke waiting for the tow truck?  I guess we can pour water over our heads.  The water in the trunk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home