dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, August 27, 2015

great handwriting

My flower clip--the flower broke off.  I need to try to hot glue gun it on again.  Meanwhile, Ming took me to Michael's to buy a new one.  But that was wrong.  So we went to Joann, which was right.

My friend T in England sent me some tea.  I like this rooibos strawberry vanilla.

I made our friend JR some lunch.  I made him green noodles with miso.  It's a very simple lunch.

I made myself lunch of green noodles with earth balance, salt, and raw garlic.  Yum yum.

This morning we peace vigiled for only 40 minutes.  The construction was loud.  We sang a lot: "Sarvamangala," "Nanya Spriha," "This Little Light of Mine," "The Bumble Bee Song," "Vine and Fig Tree," and "We're Happy It's Raining."  Almost in that order.  Oh, and "Jaya Jaya Janani" a few times.

Someone was staying here for a few days in Freedom House.  His tomorrow appointment got canceled, so he left a day early.  He left a donation and sweet note on yellow paper.  He has great handwriting.

I keep asking for a typewriter so maybe one day I'll get three.  But I only need one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home