dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Veggie House

We went to the top-rated veggie restaurant in Las Vegas.  It's called Veggie House and has a lot of fake meat.  I thought the scallops were nifty, but the fish was poor.  Our waiter was like a demon.  I didn't like the ambiance.  

I ordered the fish in black bean sauce, but the waiter heard "hot bean sauce" so I didn't get the black bean sauce I so craved, too shy to ask for a correction.

Then we had a little time and were already in Chinatown, so we went to get me boba--I ordered what amounted to a peanut butter shake with boba, only they forgot the boba, so I was disappointed, but it was so sweet and so good.

Then I went to my mental health place which I was sick with anxiety about, and I hated it so hard.  The small talk with the nurse, everything.  Being evaluated.  The way she turned the paper over so I couldn't see.  I'm going to try to get a new psychiatrist.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home