dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

it's happening in Soledad

We stopped for frozen yogurt in Soledad. The strawberry tasted bad--I sampled it--but the chocolate was good. 

This morning I sat at Berkeley Bowl while Ming had breakfast with his kid at Sconehenge.

Ming helped his mom clean her apartment yesterday while I sat at the San Leandro library emailing people. 

In Berkeley yesterday we copied some zines I was running out of.

Workers are cutting down eucalyptus trees by the freeway and we wonder why. 

1 Comments:

  • At September 23, 2015 5:01 PM, Blogger rkmlai said…

    Apparently the trees are diseased according to "Diseased Eucalyptus trees to be removed from South County" http://www.kionrightnow.com/news/local-news/diseased-eucalyptus-trees-to-be-removed-from-south-county/34522778

    Sorry the frozen yogurt was tasting bad.

    I love you. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home