dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, September 20, 2015

big bang theory

Mom made candy goodie bags for the kids with dollar store candy though only one kid is coming to the pin the tail on the donkey party.  Mom got up early and baked the cake before it got hot.  We're experimenting--brownies from a mix for the cake, two boxes.

The dog is wild.  The dog barks like crazy.  He is not getting used to me or Ming.  I think he may not be long for this house.  Everyone's getting fed up.  He has a lot of energy.  He needs to be a ranch dog.  But do ranches need more dogs?

"Hello, ranch.  Do you need a problem dog?"

Mom also got a chocolate orange from the dollar store which Dad banged on the table to break.  Mom said it was nostalgia factor because she got them for us when we were kids.  I don't remember.  But she thinks chocolate and orange don't go together.  Ming thinks the combination is wrong wrong wrong.

Google knows it's my birthday and has a special doodle for me.  It's cute.  I've been drawing cartoon birds and playing cards with Mom.  We played a game she won.  It was hard for me to concentrate because a sit com I don't like was playing.  But it has some good science jokes.

1 Comments:

  • At September 20, 2015 10:56 PM, Blogger Mandy said…

    I didn't realize it was your birthday. Happy birthday!

    I love a chocolate orange--my mom used to put them in my Christmas stocking. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home