dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, September 03, 2015

return to Veggie House

This morning I didn't want to get out of bed.  Ming left at 6 to serve, and I dozed until 7.

At 9 we went to peace vigil.  It was good but we left before the prayer.  I was ready to pray.  I sang to myself a lot during the vigil, or to God, if God is interested.

Then we went to the FedEx store so I could print out the cover my bestie made for my new zine.  I'm stoked.  It printed perfectly.

Oh, I never told you I bought a typewriter yesterday, a $20 Smith Corona off someone on craigslist.  It has problems.  The return key gets stuck.  I don't know what to do with it.

This morning Ming read the manuscript of the new zine and it made him cry.  But he couldn't tell me why he was crying.

I'm hungry for lunch but we're picking up JR at 1 and going to Veggie House.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home