dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, December 07, 2015

postal hopes

I'm in a postal parking lot hoping Ming is successful in sending a mailing--it's our holiday appeal. He's missing something and hopes they'll help him. The business mail place is half an hour from home. 

Yesterday we had the folding party, the envie stuffing party. R was there for a while playing Christmas music on his phone. It was nostalgic and made me a little sad. I think it was from the '50s. It made me think of relatives who are dead and gone. 

After the party, friends got a big fridge through a little doorway and were happy. 

At Ross I bought something for my cousin. I almost bought some olives too that were marked down to a dollar. For me. 

It's a beautiful morning. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home