dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, May 14, 2016

in which our hero is shocked

Ming went out to see Captain America with our community member M.  Our matriarch and her spouse went to LA for the weekend.  They'll be home Tuesday.

Our meeting this morning was okay.  I liked it up until the end when someone got angry and stormed out.

Talking about poverty, intentional poverty, and whether we're Catholic Workers.  Ming came home from the movie saying we're Catholic Workers, which shocks me.  But I guess it was the intentional poverty thing that was the only issue holding him back.

I got my special number from the community college.  But I can't figure out when I can register for fall.  Some basic facts are hard to find.  I don't think it's me--I think it's them.

Political prisoner letter writing night at Rainbow's End this evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home