dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, June 09, 2016

grants

Yesterday I cut a bunch of text out of this magazine about Korea.  So I have text bits scattered on my desk and no pictures to put them on.

We have these taped up broken windows.  I think they have been broken for a long time.  Then storm windows over them.  Maybe someone's going to come fix them.

Also the knife drawer is being janky.

We have too many things to do and not enough energy to do them all.  We have our own personal things to do plus the NDE things.  Today we're meeting with someone about grants.  Fuck grants!  Oh, but we need them.

Today we were behind this huge truck stopped at an intersection--it had a big sticker on it that said DONALD FUCK TRUMP and I was like, what does that mean?  It seemed violent and confusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home