dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

off

I need a single bright silver split ring for finishing a simple necklace.  I guess I need to go to a bead store.  Ming said we went to a bead store in Las Vegas once before, but I don't remember.

"I don't believe you," I told him.  "Do you want me to believe you?"  Then we talked a little about belief, like can you force yourself to believe something.  Seems like belief needs to be genuine, springing from something deep.

My nerve hurts.  I think our home bed is bad for my nerve.  But I slept okay, except for the dream about the girl trying to strangle me.

We need breakfast foods.  Bread especially.  So--catch you later!

1 Comments:

  • At August 16, 2016 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hrm, I hear you do not believe me so maybe this google search that I did will help. The place we went to is called Sweet Beads sweetbeadslv.com at 5734 W Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas.

    I love you !

    Sorry you had a bad dream. And sorry that your nerve hurts.

    We had a great, though long, ride home yesterday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home